Thursday, May 2, 2013

Palm Print Obsession

As Summer nears, I keep noticing palm tree prints popping up all over ads and in stores. Let me say that I am completely on board with this. Although I don't live in Florida, I love vacationing there, and my one of my favorite things is hands-down the palm trees. They are just so tropical, and put me in a serene mood. The print seems retro and cool. Here are some palm print pieces that I am loving for Summer:
I love how it's not your typical green palm print, and the pink adds a needed pop of color. You definitely wouldn't be losing your phone in the bottom of your tote anymore!


This sweater is perfect for those chilly Summer nights when you just need something quick and easy to throw on. It would look equally cute with denim cutoffs as it would with a simple skirt. With a price tag of $270, I definitely won't be getting it anytime soon, but a girl can dream right?

This tote is extremely retro. It reminds me of something that my grandmother would carry in the 50s, but I think that's why it appeals to me so much. How awesome would this look with a crisp white sundress? 

How festive! If I had a sunroom, this would definitely be going in it.

Thanks for reading, 
Stay Peachy!



No comments:

Post a Comment