Wednesday, May 1, 2013

My Dream Bag

I just love love love Céline bags. To say that I am obsessed would be an understatement. Seriously, would it be too much to ask for one of these to just magically appear in my closet one day? I think not. The winged style of the luggage tote is simply divine. If I had an extra $2,000 to spend, I would totally get one. But since I don't, I can only fantasize. Here are my top Céline picks: 
                                                Luggage Pebbled Leather Tote                                                 

Camel Mini Luggage Tote



Blair Eadie, from Atlantic-Pacific, has not just one, but two Celine bags. I am extremely jealous. 


Um, how adorable is her mini red tote? 

Do you own a Celine bag? Which bag would you like to own?

Stay Peachy!





1 comment: