Sunday, May 5, 2013

Moroccan Theme

Whenever I go shopping lately, I always notice a variety of moroccan inspired clothes and design elements wherever I go. Let me just say that I am completely on board with this trend! In interior design, the moroccan element can mesh so well with just about every theme/trend. I'm in the process of redoing my bedroom, so I'm trying to add in some moroccan themed items to mix with my classic pieces.
I recently picked up this Moroccan lantern at my local Tuesday Morning for under $30.
(This isn't the exact lantern, but it's very similar.)
I might just leave this as an accent or decoration, or I was thinking about electrifying it and making it a hanging light.
I'm also eying this beautiful rug from Pier 1

I'm also seriously considering buying this gold pouf. How darling would it be for a low vanity?

As for clothes and accessories, I am loving this Tory Burch caftan. I find that Tory Burch always has the cutest moroccan inspired tunics and clothing!
These crocheted Toms are so intricate that they also have a moroccan vibe.


Stay Peachy!









No comments:

Post a Comment