Friday, May 3, 2013

My Favorite TV Shows


Even though my days are super busy and I feel like I never have enough time to do everything, I somehow always find time for TV. Hmm, isn't it funny how that happens? I watch a wide variety of shows, but these are some of my long-time favorites.

Modern Family
There's a good reason that this show has won so many awards. It's embarrassing how much I laugh while watching it sometimes. Although ever since Sarah Hyland's character "Haley" went to college, the show just hasn't been quite the same. She offered a lot of humor.









 The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills                                                                  


This is definitely what you'd call trash TV, but it's my guilty pleasure. It's just so over the top ridiculous that it's hilarious. I am also a very nosy person, and I'll admit it. I really love taking a peek into these ladies luxurious closets, homes, and basically, lives. Kyle Richards is my favorite 90210 wife. She is refreshingly real (if you can call a Beverly Hills housewife real haha) and her daughter Portia is adorable.






Parks and Recreation
I loved Amy Poehler on Saturday Night Live, and I love her just as much in Parks and Recreation. It followed The Office, so I thought at first that it would be a copy of that, but I was definitely wrong. Parks and Rec has a completely different sense of humor than any other office-like show around. Plus, Aziz Ansari makes me crack up in just about every episode.









Barefoot Contessa
I warned you that I liked a WIDE variety of shows. I rarely watch food network, and Barefoot Contessa is the only show I will actually watch on there. Something about Ina Garten's voice is just so soothing and motherly. Overall, her recipes are completely mouth-watering.














Fashion Police
If you like hearing about what celebs are wearing, but not all their drama, then Fashion Police is definitely for you. I love how Joan Rivers is totally on trend and keeps up with celebrity fashion even at almost 80 years old. She is also very witty, kind of crude at times, yes, but overall crazy funny.














What are your favorite TV shows?

Stay Peachy!

No comments:

Post a Comment