Saturday, April 27, 2013

Welcome to "Just Peachy"

Hello,
Wow, this feels unreal. I can't believe I am actually starting a blog!  After reading so many successful blogs such as College Prepster, Atlantic Pacific, Annie's Eats, and Cap Hill Style (as well as many many more!), I decided to start a blog of my own. I really wanted to and needed to let my creative outlet flow, and this blog will be the way to accomplish that. One can only write so many boring research and closed-reading papers before their brain explodes! I will be blogging about all kinds of things, including fashion, design, art, travel, food, school, and just well, life. I chose the name "Just Peachy" for a few reasons, one being that I just love peaches! There is no other feeling like biting into a ripe, juicy, warm peach on a hot summer day. I also say the word "peachy" a lot, so it just seemed fitting. 
I hope that you will give my blog a chance, and look forward to daily posts!
Stay Peachy,
Jennifer


No comments:

Post a Comment